Anonymous: is babys all right 21+ to enter?
depends on the show but it usually is
Anonymous: why will august-october b so fun?
lots of good shows and travel and stuff!!
Anonymous: Kimmm can you rec any cute places to go to in NYC like restaurants and like spots and stuff
- record stores: other music, a1 records, kim’s video (before it closes next month!), generation, bleecker st records, rough trade, one on east 5th st i forget the name of but it’s right near (or under) a pink building
- clothing stores: no relation, monk, beacon’s closet, patricia field, little boutiques on east 9th st & nearby, topshop, this store on orchard st that has EVERY band tee u can think of (it’s called ted’s or something?), american apparel soho outlet
- coffee shops: think coffee, the bean, bowery coffee, the frog’s crown, sweet buttons desserts, laughing man, third rail coffee
- restaurants: b bar and grill, taco box, phebe’s, black market, bareburger, shake shack…probably a lot more i’m forgetting/haven’t been to yet bc poor
- misc: washington square park, baby’s all right, shea stadium (not the demolished baseball one), death by audio, muchmore’s, strand bookstore, south st seaport
that’s all i can think of off the top of my head!
i can already strongly sense tumblr’s imminent obsession with ellar coltrane
i just remembered that when i was drunk the other night i saved the url “trustissues1995”
august is gonna be so fun and september is gonna be so fun and october is gonna be so fun and everything is gonna be so FUN!!!!!